Warranty & Returns
The Return Process
- For the purchase(s) made via our local partners, please contact them if you need to return the product and our partners will support the process.
- For the purchase(s) made directly from Revival Audio, if, for any reason, you want to return the speakers, you first need to send an email within 14 days of receiving the products to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you want to return your purchase. It will be very important that you pack the speakers exactly like you received them in the original shipping box.
Shortly afterwards, one of our team members will respond to your request.
- Wait for the product to land at a Revival Audio approved destination. This process typically takes anywhere between 3 – 10 business days. It hinges entirely on where the product is coming from.
Once the product arrives, we’ll inspect the product to make sure that it arrived with all the original materials and is in like-new condition.
Provided everything looks good, we will reach back out and let you know that the product has been received.
- If you have been charged import taxes on your delivered products, you are responsible for claiming a refund from the given carrier that charged you (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS).
- Revival Audio provides 10 years warranty on speakers. Warranty starts from the date the products are received by the customer.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects which includes spare parts and labor.
- The warranty does not cover flared speaker units, scratches/minor damage, wear and tear, misuse, incorrect connection, inadequate general maintenance, theft or fire.
What happens if something breaks?
We have designed our products to be easily fixable by yourself, so shipping back and forth is not necessary should any part break. Contact us, and we will take you through the process on how to exchange faulty parts.
We will provide you with the parts needed, along with the guidance on how to exchange the parts within minutes. During this process you are of course still covered under our warranty.